Real estate brokers
Cellular : 438-929-1891
Office : 514-271-4820
2,816.00 sq. ft.
One block away from Bernard's local shops and located on one of the most beautiful streets in Outremont, this property is close to amenities, public transport and renowned schools. The architect behind this stunning property is no other than Lucien Parent, the architect of the Saint-Joseph's Oratory. This property offers you more than 2800 sf of living space spread over 2 floors, a beautiful cozy and private outdoor space on the side of the building, a garage and 2 outdoor parking spaces in tandem with an electric car outlet. Amazing opportunity to seize!
Room(s) : 13 | Bedroom(s) : 4 | Bathroom(s) : 3 | Powder room(s) : 0
Appliances (2 stoves, 2 refrigerators, 1 dishwasher, 1 washer, 1 dryer), 2 heatpumps, blinds, curtains (except the one listed in the exclusions).
All the lighting fixtures, the curtain on the door in the office.
Located one block from the restaurants, bakeries and local
shops of Bernard Avenue and on one of the most beautiful
streets in Outremont, this property is close to all
amenities, many public transport including the metro at
less than 5 minutes walk and to the futur REM. In the heart
of the action and close to renowned elementary, secondary
and higher schools in Outremont, this property will
certainly catch your attention. The architect behind this
stunning property is no other than Lucien Parent, the
architect of the Saint-Joseph's Oratory.
Passed the solid and majestic wooden door and its brick
entrance hall, you will access more than 2800 square feet
of living space spread over 2 floors.
The ground floor offers you:
- 3 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a walk-in
closet and a full bathroom,
- a second bathroom,
- a spacious living room with bay windows and an old and
elegant fireplace adding to the character of the place,
- a large, convivial dining room with large windows,
- a large kitchen with a dinette area,
- a balcony overlooking a quiet back alley.
The bright basement communicating with the ground floor
also has an independent entrance. It is composed as follows:
- a very spacious family room,
- a closed bedroom,
- a complete and functional kitchen,
- a complete bathroom.
An ideal space for a multigenerational property and to
accommodate family and friends while, maintaining privacy
In addition to this:
- a beautiful outdoor space, cozy and private, set up on
the side of the building,
- a garage with direct access from the inside,
- two additional outdoor parking spaces in tandem with
connection for electric vehicles.
- an independent and closed storage space.
The sale is due to a relocation. Amazing opportunity to
One visit will be enough to make you fall in love with this
* Right of first refusal of 5 days.
* The sellers currently have a mortgage with the Caisse
Desjardins des Versants du Mont-Royal. The buyers should be
able to choose between the BNC and Desjardins (information
to be revalidated by the buyers) for their mortgage,
because the co-owner has no mortgage on the building.
* Down payment of 20% or more required.
* Municipal and school taxes are paid by all co-owners. The
share of 677 Dollard is 57% of the total amounts, which
equals to $7558.20 for municipal taxes and $1008.33 for
* The living area indicated includes the basement and the
storage space. The living area of the ground floor only is
162.8 square meters.
* The electricity cost estimate of 700$/year was taken from